The SafeTap Connector from Lentequip is an active D-tap battery connector which features a built-in multi-colored LED indicator to provide feedback on reverse polarity, over/under voltage, and short-circuit conditions which can damage your battery or your attached equipment. A sleep mode is activated at 10V, indicated by a blue light, to guard your battery against deep discharge. This feature prevents your power source from draining into the damaging extreme low voltage zone should you inadvertently leave a powered accessory unattended. The assembly is quick and easy with "knock-out" sections on the left and right sides of the housing which allow for easy cable exit. Cable strain relief is accomplished via a tie wrap which counteracts pull-out forces.
- Pulsating Green: All systems are good and the input voltage is between 11 and 18V
- Fast Flashing Orange: Input voltage exceeds 18V (power output disabled)
- Slow Flashing Orange: Input voltage is at or just below 11V, indicating a low battery
- Blue: Input voltage is at 10V or less (power output disabled)
- Red: 8A current limit exceeded (power output disabled)
- Fast Flashing Red: SafeTap is plugged in backwards (power output disabled)
- Purple: Too hot (power output disabled)
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.