- Power Cameras Using LP-E6 Batteries
- For Continuous Power At Event or Studio
- Runs 8 ft Long
- LP-E6-Type Dummy Battery
- 100-240V Worldwide Compatible
This AC Power Supply with a Dummy Battery lets you conveniently power most cameras that use Canon LP-E6 batteries directly from a wall outlet, allowing for continuous power at an event or in the studio. The power cable runs 8 ft long so you'll have enough length to move around.
On one end this handy power supply features an LP-E6-type dummy battery, and the other end has a standard US power plug. At the same time it supports worldwide 100-240V power input (using optional plug adapters). Some cameras may not be compatible because the battery doors may not support proper dummy battery use.
In the Box
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 70D, EOS 80D, EOS 6D, EOS 6D Mark II
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6k Pro
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6k G2
Power Source: AC Input
AC Input Power: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
Operating Current: 7.4 to 8.2 V
Power I/O: 1x Barrel Output
Dimensions: 5.75 x 1.25 x 2.25"
Weight: 0.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.