- Screw-On Camera Attachment
- 2 x 4-Pin Hirose, 2-Pin LEMO, 2 x D-Taps
- SDI In and Dual Output for Monitoring
- Integrated DC Cable
The Gold mount Nitro Battery Adapter Plate from IndiPRO attaches directly to the back of the camera without blocking the native battery. The distribution box provides two 12V 4-pin Hirose outputs, a 2-pin LEMO output, and an SDI input and dual outputs for running your camera signal to two monitors. On top, there is a power switch and a second switch for turning the SDI distribution on and off. Additionally, the battery plate provides two D-Tap outputs and has a short integrated DC cable for connecting to the camera.
In the Box
- IndiPRO Tools Nitro Battery Adapter Plate for Sony PXW-FX9 (Gold Mount)
- Set of Camera Attachment Screws
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.