- Sony NP-BX1-Type Dummy Battery
- Connects to D-Tap Power Source
- 24" Long Cable with Emulator Chip
- 18-Gauge Stranded Copper-Wire Cable
This D-Tap Cable to Sony NP-BX1-Type Dummy Battery allows a power source with a D-Tap output to connect to devices that operate using a Sony NP-BX1-type battery. The 24" cable features a dummy battery that fits inside the camera body to power it for extended periods of time, like when shooting video content. The cable is made from 18-gauge stranded copper wire, and the built-in emulator chip delivers battery status data to the camera.
In the Box
- IndiPRO Tools D-Tap Cable to Sony NP-BX1-Type Dummy Battery (24")
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Sony DSC-RX100 II, DSC-RX1R, DSC-HX50V, DSC-HX300, DSC-WX300, DSC-RX1, DSC-RX100, HDR-AS10, HDR-AS15
Connector 1: D-Tap connector
Connector 2: Dummy battery for Sony NP-BX1
Power Compatibility: Operates on 11-19 V
Weight: 3.2 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.